How to Book
1. Please first check that your chosen narrowboat is available for your desired dates by telephoning us on 07572 66 49 49 or 01995 67 17 12 to discuss your requirements. We are available to talk to you seven days a week.
Crabtree Narrowboat Hire believe it is better to talk with customers rather than just put up a calendar showing availability, we have new boats coming into service throughout the year and will always try to fulfil our customers' holiday requirements.
Alternatively, fill in the ‘Check Availability Now’ form opposite with your party size and preferred dates and we will get back in touch with you straight away.
2. Check that you are happy with our Terms and Conditions by giving them a quick read.(click the link below)
3. To secure your booking we require; a completed Booking Hire Agreement, a 25% deposit or full payment (if the hire is within 6 weeks of the booking date).
Please download & print a copy of our Hire Form (click the link below) and complete it. Post (or e-mail) it to us with a cheque, confirmation of your bank transfer or a request to pay by Debit or Credit card (There is a small admin charge for Credit Cards).
4. We will acknowledge your completed booking form by return and advise you of the final balance amount and due date (if applicable). It is only when we have acknowledged the booking that your hire is confirmed.
5. About six weeks before your hire date we will send you all the information you will need to enjoy your holiday – guidance notes, maps, details of the Boaters Handbook, etc.